Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Follow Rivers










Man we are lagging in the blogging department, but ladies and gentlemen, this spring we are going full force. I am really excited about this post because it is our first blogger collaboration. Not only is this girly the most amazing and creative nail artist the nail world has to offer, she is one of our oldest childhood friends! Lindsey is so badass that she was able to create a nail design based off of this new tee I got from Asos. It helps that we are both floral crazed daisy lovers. Check out more of her work at http://www.wondrouslypolished.com

This tune is by a Swedish singer/songwriter named Lykke Li. I heard her a few years ago but recently found this track and I love it! 
Enjoy this spring weather my friends!
xoxox

Hat- Forever 21
Shirt dress- Asos (get it here)
Underdresss- American Apparel 
Shoes- Urban Outfitters




No comments:

Post a Comment