Monday, January 13, 2014

Creeque Alley









Kickin' off this beautiful Monday with this little look.  Be on the lookout for knee-length skirts this season, they are making their comeback.  I especially love this one because it's velvet, my fav material in the world.  Believe it or not, I've had this sweater since I was about five years old.  It fits me now as a little crop, which is perfect for my wardrobe.  Top it all off with lots o' jewels, pointy black heels, and this fabulous leather purse my mom got me from France. 

Since my sweater is a blast from the past, had to do the same for the music selection this week.  If you don't already know The Mamas and the Papas, you sure are missin' out on some classic, excellent music.  Have a radical week my friends!

Top - Vintage
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Lucky Lulu's
Sunnies - American Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment