Sunday, August 11, 2013

Featherstone

Taryn

The summer of kimonos should last forever. A Kimono can add the right boho chic edge to any outfit and this summer they've definitely been taking the win. I got this one at Zara when I was traveling through Barcelona and could not resist the temptation to take it home with me. Beach cover up, day time comfort, sexy statement to a night on the town, you name it, the kimono does it all. Also, apology if the blogs come short as i've just received an amazing internship in the high fashion world in the beautiful Hollywood, CA and will be quite busy transitioning into real life. Rhi and I always try to do our best to keep the outfits coming and the closet space diminishing :)

Rhi showed me this song "Featherstone" and I have probably listened to it 25 times a day, check it out xoxo






Kimono- Zara
Crop top- Brandy Melville
Denim shorts- Necessary Clothing
Heels- Lulu's
Sunnies- Urban Outfitters
Jewelry- Urban Outfitters/Animauxdesign.com





No comments:

Post a Comment